Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Rockin' it!

Anyone else have a thing for rocks? I didn't realize until today that I may have a rock-fetish or a mild obsession. (lol)


(In case you're wondering the plant is the start of a butterfly weed bush)




Maybe it's their strength that fascinates me, or how great they are under pressure.




I might've got carried away with the rocks. They're everywhere - outside and in the house.  




Betcha didn't know...the scientific study of rocks is petrology. (I didn't know it either)






Maybe in another life I was a geologist! (?)






Or maybe I'm just weird. (Proudly weird, that is!)




And then there's this! My not-so-subtle rock! :)




Guess what's hiding in the rhubarb?


When I'm not collecting rocks, I'm writing rockin' romance! ♥ You can check out my books at:




or












No comments:

Post a Comment