Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Let's celebrate Hunks to the Rescue and some good advice! ♥

HUNKS TO THE RESCUE box set is here! ♥




18 Hunky Heroes are waiting for you! 

This blog post is part of our FACEBOOK RELEASE PARTY CELEBRATION! (<---click the link to join in the fun)

Okay, here goes...

When you were growing up, did your Mom (or other family member) ever offer this sound advice? 

"Always wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident?"

For the sake of our HUNKS TO THE RESCUE box setI've decided to amend the saying:    

"Always wear spectacular underwear in case you're in an accident and a Hunk comes to your rescue." (You never know. It could happen.)

To help with that, if you follow my blog and/or my Amazon Author page, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $30 Victoria's Secret e-gift card.

Here's the link to my Amazon page: Jan's Amazon Page

At the end of our release party, I'll post the winner here and on Facebook. 

My part of the box set is called:  Two More Miles. Victoria's Secret gets mentioned a few times in the story! ♥




You can find HUNKS TO THE RESCUE at these fine retailers: 

Amazon

Nook

iTunes

Kobo



12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how all these hunks come to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's definitely an assortment of hunks/heroes in this box set. :) Thanks for the wonderful support, Linda!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL Thank you, Anna! Great to have you pop in and leave a comment.

      Delete
  3. Good advice! I can't think of any sage advice from my mom. I'm now following you on Amazon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan! Awesome advice... I actually don't think my mom told me that, but I've definitely heard of it in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you everywhere ❤❤

    Julie Fechner

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.

    บาคาร่าออนไลน์
    gclub
    GCLUB มือถือ

    ReplyDelete