Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Straighten that sock drawer, pump that iron...

2015



Hard to believe another year has passed and a new one has begun!

~ * ~


I always look forward to the New Year as a fresh start! And I thought I'd share my resolution list! So here goes...

Be more adventurous.
(I tend to err on the side of caution.)

Lose 10 pounds.
(Doesn't sound like much but for me it's a monumental feat.)


Go camping whenever possible.
(A soothing campfire. Need I say more?)

Take more time to read.
(It's one of my favorite things to do.)

Visit Woodstock, Vermont.
(I wrote about it in Big on Christmas!)

Attend writers and readers conferences.
(I haven't been to one in 3 years. I'm overdue.)

More book signings.
(Didn't engage in any in 2014. My bad.)

Try hummus.
(Random thought.)

Write a children's book.
(Promised my grand-kids I'd write one.)

Make the bestseller's list.
(A lofty goal. Fingers crossed.) 

Don't fear getting a new hairstyle.
(I have boring hair.)


Get on the exercise bike and pedal my ___ off.
(haha! Fill in the blank)

Clean my sock drawer.
(You should see it - it's hideous!) 

Pump that iron and get defined arm muscles.
(Stop laughing. It could happen.)

Enjoy more sunrises and sunsets!
(So peaceful!)

Forgo the chips and chocolate.
 (Maybe I should try reverse psychology and say 'forgo carrots and celery'. Hmm.)




Last but not least, give thanks every day to The Lord for this incredible life I've been given!








Wishing all of you a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year!

















2 comments:

  1. It's interesting, Jan. When I finally squeeze in my read of a post on my list, it ends up being the perfect time. Your posts delight me so much! This one made me laugh (I needed that!), nod my head, and consider my own goals. THANK YOU! Stay toasty up there....brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dody, thank you so much for reading my goals - even if they are a bit whacky! I'm grateful for your positive energy and for being my friend!! Sending you a giant hug!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete