Monday, October 7, 2013

Barbara Edwards' Journey of the Magi! #free #kindle today

Today I welcome Wild Rose Press author, Barbara Edwards! Her book, Journey of the Magi, is free on Amazon for the next five days and I thought it would be great to help her celebrate!

 
 
 
Barbara Edwards
 
 
 
Writing a holiday romance was a new adventure for me. I normally create dark, edgy stories with a paranormal flavoring. Journey of the Magi is a sweet romance with cute children, a scruffy dog, a winter blizzard and two people avoiding love. Just the read for a cozy winter night in front of the fire.
 
Here's the opportunity to have a lot of new readers find that they like the way I write. It's enough to make me shiver with fear. I admit that I love to write and I enjoy having a reader say s/he liked my book. The closest I can come in my other life is when someone admires my child. It is similar. Both are my creations.
 
 
 
 
Blurb:
 
Widow Noel Martin never breaks promises, and she promised her kids they'd have Christmas at her childhood home in Connecticut. But driving across country takes money. Noel is broke when a snowstorm blows them into a tiny Minnesota café owned by a man who can change her mind. She accepts his offer of a job. Despite her attraction to him, she makes it clear she is only temporary help.
 
Dan Longstreet isn't adopting any more strays, but he needs a waitress. Dan works so hard to make his café a success, he doesn't have time for love. Though Noel's slender blonde beauty stuns him and her two adorable children tug at his heart, he denies how they threaten to change his life.
 
When tragedy strikes, their new-found love is the first victim. Noel can't stay and Dan can't leave. Will their journey be the gift that reunites them?
 
 
Please follow, friend or like Barbara! She loves to hear from readers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 

 


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my host today, Jan. I hope everyone gets their copy of Journey of the Magi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have you here, Barbara :-)) I downloaded a copy of your book and can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  2. Barbara,
    I have my copy on the Kindle. It looks wonderful. I'm planning on reading it next. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Downloaded and in queue! I love sweet Christmas stories. Well, not so sweet ones, too. . .can't pass up those holiday murder stories.

      Delete
    2. No murder in this one, Ashantay, but I hope you like it anyway. lol

      Delete
  3. Couldn't miss this blog from two of my favorite authors. Congratulations, Barbara!
    (Kinan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki. Don't forget to get a copy.

      Delete
  4. Great blurb! Best wishes for great sales. :o)

    ReplyDelete